Renowned independent news source Sustainable Industries is proud to announce the release of its highly anticipated 2010 Top 10 Green Building Products guide. This annual publication showcases cutting-edge green building products meticulously chosen by a panel of expert judges and the editorial team at Sustainable Industries magazine.
The distinguished Top 10 winners, handpicked from a pool of over 100 entries, stand out for their exceptional environmental performance, scalability with market impact, innovativeness, design aesthetic, value proposition, and alignment with the U.S. Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) rating system.
The unveiling of this year’s winners took place during a live Sustainable Industries Webinar. The event featured insights from Associate Editor Charles Redell and esteemed members of the judging panel, who engaged with the audience, addressing questions and discussing the merits of the latest advancements in green building innovations.
Readers can explore the details of the 2010 Top 10 Green Building Products in the July issue of Sustainable Industries and a digital supplement enriched with 3D images crafted by Portland’s Fat Pencil Studio. This comprehensive guide is accessible at no cost on www.sustainableindustries.com/resources.
Brian Back, Founding Editor & Publisher of Sustainable Industries, reflects on the guide’s significance, stating, “In the five years Sustainable Industries has produced this trusted and popular independent guide, the industry has seen unprecedented growth. A proliferation of green building certification programs and product eco-labels have brought more builders, designers, and consumers into the fold. We’re confident the Top 10 Green Building Products guide provides a unique overview of some of the most innovative building materials representing the biggest trends on the market today.”
The 2010 Top 10 Green Building Product winners are:
- Aqus Greywater System: Manufactured by Sloan Valve Co.
- Acrovyn 4000: Manufactured by Construction Specialties Inc.
- Control4 Energy Management System: Manufactured by Control4 Energy
- Energy Efficiency Education Dashboard: Manufactured by QA Graphics
- Energy Recovery Ventilator: Manufactured by Building Performance Equipment
- Second Glass: Manufactured by Second Glass
- Solatube Daylighting Systems: Manufactured by Solatube International
- Strand Poplar Flooring: Manufactured by EcoTimber
- Ultimate Pervious Pavement: Manufactured by Evolution Paving Resources
- Warmboard: Manufactured by Warmboard Inc.
For a deeper dive into the world of sustainable building and to explore these groundbreaking products, visit www.sustainableindustries.com/resources.
Stay connected with the latest in sustainability and eco-friendly initiatives at CommonShare.